New Look Wooldale Store
Over the last few months we have been making significant improvements to our Wooldale store and we are delighted to announce that these have now completed. A store re-launch with special offers and money off vouchers took place on Saturday 5th September. Changes include:
- Over 200 lines of new stock added to improve the range. These include more chilled foods, a larger meats selection, more ready meals and desserts, local, premium and healthy products along with fresh artisan bread from Farnley Market in Farnley Tyas and meats from Cannon Hall Farm in Cawthorne.
- A new range of taste tingling Yorkshire Crisps including the most popular lamb and mint variety.
- A more up-to-date layout, making it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Upgraded store fixtures and additional refrigeration installed.
- A new feature is a large selection (one of the best for a local convenience store) of local and specialist bottled beers from Hobgoblin to Theakston's Old Peculiar.
- Improved and better value fruit and vegetable on offer.
- A preview of some of our popular Christmas confectionery lines is now also on display for early shoppers
- The very popular £5 frozen food selection offer continues.